Onion Juice For Hair Loss
Alopecia Areata is a condition that is not contagious and it’s not followed by rushes, hives or itching although it’s considered to be a skin disease because it affects the largest organ of the body. However, it has a major effect on the human psyche and it’s experienced as a trauma. It can occur at any age, and affects males and females equally.
There are a lot of people who have experienced the wonderful results obtained from onion juice for hair loss. It seems to really be a little gem amongst the natural remedies for hair loss and as it’s a common household ingredient it’s very easy to do regularly. Here are some benefits of the onion and it’s juice that makes it great as a hair loss treatment:
- Onion is a powerful anti-septic that is rich in vitamins A, B and C.
- It is a potent source of folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, chromium, iron. The smaller the onions, the more pungent they are.
- A study has shown that applying onion juice on scalp twice a week for 2 months will cause hair re-growth.
- High amounts of sulphur in onions make them particularly effective in regenerating hair follicles and stimulating hair regrowth.
- Naturally-concentrated sulphur compounds have been proven to show additional hair-restoring and even anti-carcinogenic properties.
- The antibacterial action of onions helps clean the scalp from disease-causing bacteria and fungi.
- It is effective in treating dandruff, itchy scalp, and excessive sebum production.
Since onion juice restores hair follicles and improves scalp circulation, it will help cure alopecia and promote the growth of new, strong hair.
You can prepare the onion following few easy steps. First peel off the skin from the onions and cut the onions into chunks, place the onion chunks into the juicer, a few at a time. Then juice the onions, taking the time to clean out the juicer periodically so it does not clog up, transfer the onion juice to a glass jar for storage, and store any extra onion juice in the refrigerator. It’s important to stress that before using the onion juice on your skin, you should shake the jar and pour the amount you will be using into a glass and allow it to warm up to room temperature. Apply the juice to the affected areas of your skin by putting on the gloves and dipping a sterile cotton ball into the onion juice. Repeat this process twice a day. You should see the results within two weeks.
To keep the onion juice as fresh and effective as possible, make it in small batches to eliminate storage time and prolonged shelf life. Do not warm the onion juice on the stove or in a microwave, as heating it can damage the compounds in it that are responsible for hair growth.
You can also try Marbo Activator that has been clinically tested and shows effectiveness in stopping hair loss and preventing further shedding of the hair. Stopping loss of the hair crucial first step in combating progressive hair loss as it allows men and women to keep their own original hair.